If your clients enjoy outdoor activities, Golden Gate Park is a terrific place to be. They can golf, jog, hike, lawn bowl, play tennis, hire paddle boats on Stow Lake, rent roller skates or bicycles and ride all the way to the beach. The main road through the park is closed to motor traffic on Sundays and holidays year-round.
- A helicopter ride over The City or a kayak across the Bay.
- Run in one of San Francisco's annual foot races: Hill Stride, The San Francisco Marathon or The City's most famous, the Bay to Breakers, which attracts more than 100,000 costumed runners every May.
- Take a 15-minute ferry ride to Angel Island (departures from Fisherman's Wharf) and hike, bicycle or picnic along paths with views of The City and San Francisco Bay.
- Walk or cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge followed by a ferry ride back, the ultimate Only-in-San-Francisco adventure.
- If they want to venture farther afield, your golfing clients can enjoy world-class courses such as Pebble Beach, then shop the boutiques and enjoy spectacular views of the rugged California coast along the 17-Mile Drive in Carmel, 133 miles south of The City on the Monterey peninsula.
- Four hours east of The City lies Yosemite National Park with its vast vistas and wilderness experiences. Your clients could also opt for whitewater rafting in the Sierra foothills or gold panning and horseback riding in the Gold Country.
> Let us help you source the right suppliers for your group, FIT, MICE and incentive programs. Please complete the supplier lead form.
> Once submitted, you will receive rates, information, and availability directly from suppliers within 24-48 hours. For immediate assistance please contact the Tourism Development Division at 415-227-2693 or email us.